~cosplay commissions info post
~lives for cosplay, burning man, sewing, creating
~loves anime, homestuck, zelda OoT, david bowie, BJDs, gardening, cooking, summer, long hair, animals, and loving many things c:
cocopufflakes asked: Okay, Im a seamstress as well and I saw your Jane's God Tier cosplay and it looks absolutely amazing! I realize that things look different in person so, I was curious what fabric did you use to make it?
Thanks so much! I made her tunic out of matte spandex, and the pants and hood are both a heavy weight jersey.@3 weeks ago with 1 note
kusariku said: omg when i saw it I almost couldn’t breathe. That said, from this still alone, her other arm could be going STRAIGHT BACKWARDS behind her hair, as unlikely as that is.
yeeeea haha. i was pretty surprised i caught it when i was only half-watching since idc about chima lol but it was well worth the rewind and laugh. magazine photoshop fails are a dime a dozen… but tv- that’s a quality fail@3 weeks ago with 1 note
Its that time of year again.Since last year’s giveaway was a smashing success, as promised, I’m doing it again! Good luck!
Remember to reblog as text.
- One lucky Tumblr blogger will receive ONE ABJD (Asian-Ball-Jointed-Doll) from any legitimate company for up to $500 not including shipping.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate (No exceptions)
- Basic dolls and limiteds that are still available by the end of the contest are eligible as prizes.
- You don’t have to follow my blog in order to enter.
- Only ONE reblog per contestant will be considered in the drawing of this giveaway not likes.
- Contest ends December 13
- The winner will be announced via livestream at midnight
- The doll will be ordered direct from the company unless in stock by local distributor.
- Due to the nature of the production of these items dolls usually take to a minimum of a month and over to be completed. The winner will be forwarded any correspondence that I receive from the company.
- The winner may get extras included with their doll (faceup, wig, eyes, clothes, etc) as long as the total doesn’t exceed $500 and is from the same company.
- The winner must contact me within 72 hours of notification of winning or gain penalty of automatic forfeit of the prize to the runner up.
- If the winner decides not to use the complete amount of $500 they forfeit the remaining balance.
- This giveaway is not associated with Tumblr (including, without limitation, that it isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr), and a statement that each person participating is giving information to me and not to Tumblr.
- I am no way associated with any the ABJD company. Everything provided will come out of my own pocket and the generosity of my heart.
- Dolls listed in image are as follows: Iplehouse-Eric, Ringdoll-Crystal, Migidoll-Ell, Souldoll-Maa Ba, Dollzone-Cherry, Dollmore-Suntan Keeley
This is such a generous giveaway. ;3;
ooooooooh@3 days ago with 2188 notes
senketsula asked: Hi, steph! I was just admiring the quality in your Jade Tricker cosplay, and I was just wondering how you made the cupcake and what fabric you used. Also, for the skirt did you use elastic for the band? Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you have/had a wonderful day! :)
Thank you! The cupcake is bristol board for the bottom, which I folded and primed then arranged around a dense foam base. I glued puff balls to the top, colored them with a Copic marker airbrush, and cut craft foam for the sprinkles! There is no elastic in my skirt, it has a zipper closure and a straight waistband. Hope this helps!@3 weeks ago with 1 note
asuperdanganchristmas asked: Hi, I have a quick question about your commissions! How much would it cost to commission a Sailor Fuku?
Please check out my commission info page linked on my main tumblr sidebar c: Feel free to shoot me an email with more information, and I’ll make a quote for you there! But I really don’t know exactly what you mean… a sailor fuku that’s a school uniform? a sailor moon fuku? This is why my info page is really helpful to read c; Thanks!@3 weeks ago